Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Virgin Blogger

The title explains my sense of how much I know about this platform I am using.


Currently there a scribbles and mess piled up all over after moving so many times. If I could edit all of it, I wouldnt be able to post anything on here.


I currently keep some notes on the computer in order to save my wrist from ink trauma.


If only I could sum up what I want to reach out to people, but I guess it will be my family and friends first to read this, then get sick of it and not look at it, but ill keep going.


Call me a pessimist, but isnt that the point of existing in yourself? Complaining and wishing you could be rich, famous and respected? I seem to be surrounded by that opinion, makes me sick.


I wonder why I couldnt have a camera taping me from the age of 14-18, so I could replay all the thoughts and wonders I had. I can remember, but to be honest, I have different opinions on what I wanted and even needed.


I will say I a lot, because most of the time I feel like I have a lot to share, Ive seen, felt and heard a lot of things in my years.


You dont have to read anything about me, but I do this for a reason, I want to help people realise some things. If you think you are perfect, happy, safe and settled; or if you are so lost, heartbroken, insecure and hopeless, maybe this could help.


There are people out there who told me this writing thing Im doing is not going to work out, and they hate me with every last bit of energy they have, I dont blame them for hating me, but Im here and I am realising.


I see younger girls killing their true personalities to try to achieve impossible dreams by stopping at nothing to fit in and making fools of themselves, sure, some probably have fun and get away with not feeling bad, but what about when it goes down-they go home, jump into bed and cry wondering what to do for damage control on Monday.


It saddens me to see these girls, because I was one of them on more than one occasion.


Even guys, who I was lucky enough to be friends with, suffer the same problems. But for them, the shame isnt  so publicized. Well, in a majority anyways from what I have observed.


I can start to reveal some experiences I have observed and done, gradually.


If you are one of those who is just waking up everyday and waiting and wishing for the impossible, and needing to empathise with someone, come and read and this may help.


I dont have all the answers, maybe none for anyone in particular, and I may even make you feel better about your own demise in comparison to my observations, but anyway you interpret the following, is up to you.


Not Just For Yours Truly... 

No comments:

Post a Comment