Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Try Try Try and Try Again...

Opportunity knocks when you least expect it.

Sitting around this morning and it hit me like a tonne of bricks-it was pointed out for so long. But if I want to pursue it, I need something that I dont have.

Is this not always the case? Well, best way to get around that, is to pick up a new way and follow it.

There is never impossibilities, just barricades. But we can always find something to move them. Whether it be your bare hands or something much bigger and more powerful, you can still use them.

Never ever doubt your ability when you want something and dont let haters pull you back. The corny advice usually works best.

I always stare at the corny mantras on office walls and think, whatever, stupid whale and its stupid ocean! But then I think, how the hell would I know what thats like?

When you pour your heart into something and it fails, drive yourself past that and keep going. Didnt all that time working on it make some memories? Usually you have photos, laughs and stories to share from it all. And those you put themselves on the line earn the most rewards.

I listened to a song by one of my favourite bands, Avenged Sevenfold, called 'So Far Away'. It is a song written by my favourite member of the band-Brian "Syn Gates" Haner, about their fallen drummer Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan who passed away in December last year. A perfect example of why life is worth living to the fullest extent of your dreams.

Not Just For Yours Truly....

No comments:

Post a Comment