Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lights, Camera.....Reaction

Putting it all on the line.


When you stalk peoples facebook, but dont admit it, do you feel bad? I mean really, they can make their profiles private but there it all is:
*friends
*family
*old friends
*ex's
*friends of friends


When you see people you havent seen in what seems like years and years, do you find yourself rummaging through their walls and interests finding out if they havent changed or where they are now?


Its not a bad thing, not unless you become creepy and constantly annoy them.


The point I am trying to make, no matter how much you update your status or comment on photo's, you are only trying to be nice and have fun. Sometimes you get the urge to splurge and just tell that bitch who annoys the hell out of you to eat dirt and suffer some kind of major setback to put you in front, it will happen but it probably wont make you feel as good as you thought.


No matter how much people know about you, your perception of what they think of you will kill you first.


If you wanna know anything about me, im glad to tell you, because I was a major train wreck for a long time.
The thing is about someone like me, you would never be able to even imagine the bad things I have done to people, but I was just posing for what I thought would get me through life in an easier way.


All I can do now is put the pieces back into the puzzle I call myself and keep moving forward.


If you want to be a better person, come and talk to me, should definitely make you feel better.

I should cut to the chase, I see girls (and even guys) all over facebook, and I just want to tell you to be careful, its easier to crash and burn than it is to shine.
Especially in this pit we call Blayney (and the surrounds).

You can still be fun and outgoing, just watch who you trust.


One day you will know what I mean.


Not Just For Yours Truly....

No comments:

Post a Comment